RMI handles all types of immigration paper work, for those outside and those inside the U.S. This includes sponsorship of Spouse, Fiancée, Parents, Siblings and Children. We also assist in cases of Adoption, Student Visas, Business Visas, and Tourist Visas.

  • For clients already in the U.S., we prepare papers for any type of I.N.S. applications.
  • To sponsor a Fiancée, parent, brother or sister, married child or adopted child, you must first become a U.S. citizen.
  • If you just have a Green Card, you can sponsor your Spouse and unmarried children.
  • A refugee can apply to sponsor his spouse and children under 21 within two years after arriving in the U.S.

ou can direct any questions to our offices by phone, fax or e-mail.